Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I'm keeping Matt's suit in my office today, because he has an interview at 4:30. He's going to stop by and change before that, because it's melty out, which is bad for looking nice in suits. The interview is for a full-time job in town doing embedded software stuff. I hope it goes well. I want him to be able to stay in town while I finish school without losing ground in his own career.

Remember how I mentioned that I made my first stuffed animal ever and that it was a present, so I couldn't post a picture yet? Well, now I can:



It's a love moogle. This is a pretty dorky present, but they liked it. You can't see the writing on his belly, but it says "Chris + Melanie" (they got married).

I am slowly figuring out which titles and subtitles on this page correspond to h1, h2, etc. in the template. Matt could do this ten times faster and better than me, because he's a computer guy. But really, I care less about what my blog looks like than I do about my ability to change what my blog looks like.

No comments: