Wednesday, March 31, 2004

lower than Lo again

Adventures at the library today: after a couple of months of asking around I found out where UIUC keeps old technical reports, like to the NSA and stuff. In a corner of the basement of the engineering library, I dug up one of two precious (to me, anyway) copies of "On the theory of randomly spaced antenna arrays." It's beat up. It looks almost archaeological. It was written on a typewriter! So I take its yellowed, scribbled-on self upstairs to the desk and they say, "Um, I'd better look up how to check this out to you. Where did you get this, anyway?" I felt kind of like Indiana Jones. I'll post a picture.

np: Rooks - "Down"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I walked in your space when searching for "On the theory of randomly spaced antenna arrays".

Do you have an electronic copy of this paper? Could you kindly send it to me through mymymsn@live.com?
Thanks a lot!!