Wednesday, January 30, 2008

that explains it

I can't believe I left the eggs out of the spicy fried rice! I have so many eggs, and I like them in fried rice . . . just wasn't paying attention, I guess.

I called my mom so she could talk me out of buying this coat, but we ended up deciding I should get it. I really just wanted a second opinion. An unbiased expert that could see through coat lust and tell me whether it was a good idea or not. It was a good idea! Yay! It's going to come in the mail in a couple of days.

Now I'm going to try to copy a citrus-sesame "cole slaw" that Strawberry Fields had once. It was delicious! They had the usual shredded cabbage and carrots, and I think there was some jicama in there. No mayonnaise, though; the dressing was lemon-sesame or something. We'll see how close I can get.

No comments: