Sunday, February 25, 2007

ooooo, you said a bad word

I bought a new computer! I wasn't planning on it. But there was an Opportunity. This is how it was:
  1. My computer has been getting older. I was thinking about replacing it in the next year or so.
  2. It started having a problem with the power cord connection that I'd had fixed once before (almost exactly a year ago).
  3. Matt bought a MacBook, and I was very impressed.
  4. I heard some things about Windows Vista, and I wasn't very impressed.
  5. I heard CDW had previous-generation MacBook Pros on super-discount.
  6. I checked, and I don't care too much about "Core Duo" vs. "Core 2 Duo."
  7. I can still get AppleCare even if I don't buy directly from Apple.
So yeah, I bought a computer. I will probably get it Wednesday, or at least Thursday.

Also I watched some Illini Club Hockey! It was cool, and I want to play street hockey again like I used to back in the day. That was awesome. Too bad the posse isn't really full of sk8ers.

We went to the new Radio Maria tapas bar, and that was very nice. I still like the Blind Pig better, though. The BP might be my new favorite bar with no pool tables.

1 comment:

mathochist said...

aww sweet! you came to the dark side and got a mac! also i really want to come down to radio maria's to eat there and check out their new tapas bar.