Monday, August 07, 2006

rock facts rock facts rock facts

I want to go to Ladies Rock Camp. There's one in Portland and one in NYC, and both are fundraisers for local Girls Rock camps. I'm excited about it, because I like to rock but I'm not very good at it, and this is a chance to practice rocking with some ladies that won't make too much fun of my problems, since we're all supposed to be learning.

I also like the idea of giving money to rock camps for girls, because more girl rockers = more rockers = more good bands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a bit late for me to chime in, but I'd have to recommend Portland over NYC, for no reason other than I've seen the music scene in Portland and not in NYC, and the human brain tends to put irrational weight on the unknown and assume the worst.

Sorry. Can't rewire my brain yet.