Tuesday, April 12, 2005

tomorrow's lunch today

I have noticed that if I eat out less I get skinnier. This is nice, except it means I have to pack a lunch. It used to mean that, anyway. These days I can go to the food co-op (which is a block away from work) and buy cheese, bread, vegetables, whatever. I don't have a knife, though, so I have to eat them all separately, in torn-off chunks. I don't mind.

I am going to finish this edit of my thesis this week, I say. That gives me 2 weeks for formatting-type revisions and everything.

2 comments:

Nathan VanHoudnos said...

Man, I hate eating chunks of things. If I made you a mess kit would you use it?

Unknown said...

no, then I would have to wash it. That is why the chunks. I do have a bowl at work and everything, but if I don't have to do dishes at work I am happier.